Our e-book collection is growing rapidly as more publishers come on board and readers recognise the benefits of digital access. E-books can be found on our library catalogue in the usual way, but you will need your Athens account details to access paid-for material. Our new Guide to finding and using e-books is on the Tutorial and Guides section of the website and online help is also excellent.
The most popular e-books during September were:
- Husbands, C., Kitson, A. & Pendry, A. (2003) Understanding history teaching : teaching and learning about the past in secondary schools.
- Petty, G. (2009) Teaching today : a practical guide.
- Arthur, J. & Phillips, R. (2000) Issues in history teaching.
- Lambert, D. & Morgan, J. (2010) Teaching geography 11-18 : a conceptual approach.
- White, J. (2004) Rethinking the school curriculum : values, aims and purposes.