Our most popular e-books in October were:
- Petty, G. (2009) Teaching today: a practical guide.
- Ball, S. (2006) Education policy and social class: the selected works of Stephen J. Ball.
- Whitty, G. (2002) Making sense of education policy: studies in the sociology and politics of education.
- Cohen, L., Manion, L. and Morrison, K. (2007) Research methods in education. 6th edition.
- Aldrich, R. (ed.) (2002) A century of education.
One of the big benefits of using e-books is that you can search the entire text and not just rely on the index. To find out more about e-books, see our Guide.