1. If you are reading on Friday 1st March:
- Click on this link http://libguides.ioe.ac.uk/specialresourcesdetails to collect a temporary username and password. (You will need to login using your usual IOE network login details to access this page off campus).
- Make a note of the temporary username and password that you will be able to use over the weekend.
- Go to step 3.
2. If you are reading this page on Saturday 2nd March during Library Enquiry Desk hours:
- Phone, email or SMS the Library Enquiry Desk and ask for the temporary computer account. You will need to show that you are an IOE student by providing:
- Your student ID
- Your postcode
- Your date of birth
3. Start searching as usual:
- eBooks – Library Catalogue
- eJournals – eJournal Search
- Databases and article searching – Databases A-Z
If you reach this screen, type in the temporary username and password and select the Staff radio button.
4. At approximately 18:00 on Sunday 3 March, your IOE student account will be operational again. At this point, you will be able to use your own student username and password again, but will need to select Staff instead of Student on the login page.
If you have any questions about accessing electronic resources, please contact the Library Enquiry Desk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS/Text: +44 (0)20 3322 1810
- Telephone: 020 7612 6080
Library Enquiry Desk hours are:
Monday – Friday: 10.45 – 19.00
Saturday: 09.30 – 17.00
Sunday: No Enquiry Desk service